Sunday, September 7, 2008

Six Week Solly



I can't believe how quickly the time is going! Solly is already able to smile, lift his chest, and laugh a little. He loves his play gym and can swing his arms and legs with joy when he's changed. The last few nights he's been able to sleep over 4 hours at a time, which makes us very happy!

This week Peter went back to work, so I've been learning how to get by on my own. The first day was hard, but I managed to take Solly and Babaloo out for a walk together!

I'm posting photos from the past couple of weeks. These are also on Snapfish if you want to print them (click here).








Certainly not the first time they met, but the first good picture!



First time picking blackberries! Babaloo even learned how to pick them with his mouth. Daddy made me pancakes with them.


The four of us went for a walk down Ruston Way. Not quite the ocean, but at least he's been to the Sound!




No comments: