Friday, December 25, 2009

Catching up, starting with today!

The very long quarter is finally over, and I am finally catching up on the blog posts. I am making a conversion to Picasa for managing my photos, so it should make posting here go a little bit faster. Expect a few posts soon with all of the fall and winter pics that I owe you.

But first, I thought I'd start in the here and now! We are down in Pasadena visiting Peter's family. We had a lovely Christmas with the Selkins. Eli's kids are growing up so fast! (Lynn is missing from this group shot, we ALMOST got everyone in one frame!)



Solly was very happy to see his Grandma and Grandpa! Grandpa and Solly spent all of Christmas Eve catching up and playing.



Today, we went to visit Jessica, Mark, Elsa, and Van. The kids are also getting so big!



Solly got to meet one of his heroes, "Melvin Orange" the singer!



He even got to jam out with "Melvin" and Van!



Chinese food tonight (what else on Christmas!). Solly loves chopsticks (and Daddy loves Solly)!



Goodnight, Cleveland!



Saying goodnight to his adoring fans.



That's it for now. More soon!

No comments: