Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall 2010


It's hard to believe that Mira is already five weeks old!  She is really thriving, and has become a reasonably good little sleeper.  I took her to the doctor last week for a sniffle and she was already 10 pounds 14 ounces!  That was 40 ounces gained in 18 days!

My little lady bug!


My little fashion plate!


She's experienced a bunch of new things.  She helped me vote in the midterm election.



Went to her first scientific presentation.


Her first birthday party.


Her first look at snow.  She was fascinated!


Solly is a great big brother!  He's very protective and loving.


Practicing changing diapers on his baby sister doll.

Checking in on her.




Solly has been very helpful in general.  Helping Daddy go shopping.


Helping with feedings.


Helping make "Tummy Time" more fun!



Mira has been making some new friends, too!  Shiphrah and Ephraim.

Amelia came to visit this weekend with her parents.




Our little group of friends is getting bigger and bigger!

I took some more photos of the snowstorm today, but I will post those separately.

No comments: