Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Fair!

Ok, this is too cute to wait to post!  Today was the big Spring Fair in Puyallup.  Solly had a ball, including this:


In addition to the pony ride (more photos below), we wrote on the walls, saw and pet lots of farm animals, saw a dog diving competition, ate corn on the cob for the first time, and much more!  Solly is now passed out and I think I'm not far behind.











I won him a prize at the little skee-ball horse race game.  I was very proud until I realized that I was competing against three little boys!  Oh well, I won him a pig, that's what matters...


Then Solly played the ducky game and won himself three more prizes!!



A great day all around.  I'll leave you with a bit of pony riding video.



P.S. Thanks for your patience as I try to make the blog both easier for me and relatively attractive for you.  I am almost ready to abandon this blog and start one on a different program, but I think I figured out a quicker way.

No comments: